Title: Cities in the Air
Author: Edmond Hamilton
“Our gunners, following the orders of the First Air Chief, were concentrating their fire on the European column’s head, there in the ocean’s green depth.” – Nov. 1929
“Now our line turned like a wheeling snake, high in the air and was rushing back upon the circle of our enemies. And as our long line of mighty cities whirled past them all our batteries were thundering.” – Dec. 1929
- Cities in the Air (Part 1 of 2) (1929) – Edmond Hamilton
- Cities in the Air (Part 2 of 2) (1929) – Edmond Hamilton
- Air Wonder Stories, Vol. 1, no. 5, November 1929, (Nov 1929, ed. Hugo Gernsback, publ. Stellar Publications, $0.25, 96pp, magazine), pp. 390-411. Cover: Frank R. Paul; illustrated by Frank R. Paul and unsigned.
- Air Wonder Stories, Vol. 1, no. 6, December 1929, (Dec 1929, ed. Hugo Gernsback, publ. Stellar Publications, $0.25, 96pp, magazine), pp. 534-554. Cover: Frank R. Paul; illustrated by Frank R. Paul and unsigned.
- The Universe Wreckers, The Collected Edmond Hamilton, Volume Three, (Aug 2010, Edmond Hamilton, publ. Haffner Press, 978-1-893887-41-1, $40.00, 670pp, hc, coll)
- Review by Everett F. Bleiler (1998) in Science-Fiction: The Gernsback Years
ebook of part 1: https://archive.org/details/Air_Wonder_Stories_v01n05_1929-11
ebook of part 2: https://archive.org/details/Air_Wonder_Stories_v01n06_1929-12.Stellar_bogof39-cape1736